jatuh cinta terus ! haha my new blog's song.

this time i feel like i'm gonna share this song with all of you. i fell in love with BRUNO MARS. he's a superbb singer. i cannot stop myself to downloaded all of his songs. and i made it ! YEAY :D .i become addict and addict him. i love him foreverandeverafterrr! . if you wonder why i become a die hard fan of him. he is not that handsome enough for you to addict to. i just ca'nt answer for that quest. but this may help,i much prefer not handsome guy :)
dunno why..
but for sure,his voice is my drugg. ohhh~
hmm., lyn jom. his voice's sweet isn't it? i hear this song every night before i fly away,dreaming :)


THIS SONGS ENTITLED : REST.




Everyday I wake up next to an angel, 
more beautiful than words could say. 
They said it wouldn't work but what do they know,
 cuz here's the past and we're still here today.
 Never in my dreams did I think that this would happen to me.
 As I stand here before a woman,
 I can't fight back the tears in my eyes. 
Oh how could I be so lucky, 
I must have done something right.
 And I promised to love her,
 for the rest of my life...
 Seems like yesterday when she first said hello. 
Funny how time flies when you're in love.
 It took us a lifetime to find eachother.
 It was worth the wait cuz I finally found the one. 
Never in my dreams did I think that this would happen to me.
 As I stand here before a woman,
 I can't fight back the tears in my eyes. 
Oh how could I have been so lucky,
 I must have done something right. 
And I promised to love her for the rest of my life...

0 omongann :):

Post a Comment

hasil bersengkang mata cik ZatySyafiqahZulkarnain